Books, papers, book reviews submitted for publications may undergo editorial and stylistic changes by a specialist who speaks the language of the writer. It is only when the process has been successfully completed that the paper will be posted online.
Select from the menu below to view a paper in a new window.
Here are the requirements for submissions
- The title of the book or article must appear in the middle of the front page
- Your last/surname/family name, followed by your first/given, followed by your middle initial (if any) must appear right below the title of the book or article
- Your title can optionally appear right after your names
- Your affiliation (the name of your university, organization, etc.) can optionally appear immediately below your title
- The month and year of submission of submission must be the last thing to appear on the front page.